National Dengue Day Observed at Tezpur on 16 May 2018
It is the National Dengue Day today. National Dengue day is aimed towards spreading awareness about Dengue fever, make people understand the condition and how to take preventive steps. With an aim to control dengue by creating Awareness and initiating preventive action, national Dengue day was observed on Wednesday here at Tezpur Kanaklata civil Hospital Premises, Organized by the District Health Society, Sonitpur under National Vector Disease Control Programmed, Dr S. P Bordoloi, Chief Medical and Health Officer ( Communicable Disease), Sonitpur, who Presided various aspects of dengue fever and emphasizes the need of inter- sectorial coordination and also Discussed the prevating measures. The program was Attented by many dignitaries like Dr S Borah, District Epidemologist, R N Brahma Choudhury, DIPRO, Sonitpur, Dhruba Choudhury VBD Cosultant and Others.
- Why does papaya leaf juice help fight dengue fever?
- How To Get Papaya Leaf Juice
1. In addition to this, papaya leaves have also shown to have rich antimalarial properties, too, which makes it one of the best home remedy to fight malaria or dengue fever. It is said that a compound found in papaya leaf is acetogenin, which can help prevent dangerous disease like malaria and dengue.
As mentioned already, dengue is caused by infected Aedes mosquitoes who transfer dengue into the blood. One of the major consequences of it is upon your blood platelet count, which hits a drastic low. Platelets are blood cells that help your body form clots to stop bleeding. Just like papaya, papaya leaf is also helpful in increasing immunity. The leaves contain phenolic compounds, papain and alkaloids, which have strong antioxidant properties
2. Just like papaya, papaya leaf is also helpful in increasing immunity. The leaves contain phenolic compounds, papain and alkaloids, which have strong antioxidant properties
Make sure you drink enough water and ensure there is no fluid loss. Drink other fluids like goat milk and coconut water as well. This would help you keep fortified with minerals and ease symptoms like headaches and muscle cramps.
- You can simply crush the leaves really well and strain the juice from the extract. Drink this juice at least twice a day for effective results.
- Dry the papaya leaves after thoroughly washing them. Cut them up in small pieces. Now, take a saucepan, and place the cut leaves in a litre of water. Bring it to boil and then simmer. When the water is reduced to half. Strain the liquid. Do not cover the saucepan. Drink this extract at least twice a day for effective results.