Nagsankar Temple is one of Hindu temple of Assam. Large number of tourists visit every year
Nagsankar Temple Is Located at Biswanath Charali District Near Nagsankar Centre.
1. Tezpur To Nagsankar Temple it is about 53.5 Km and you will Reach Your Destination From Tezpur To Nagsankar Temple about 1 hour 16 minutes.
2. Guwahati To Nagsankar Temple it is about 238 Km and you will Reach Your Destination From Guwahati To Nagsankar Temple about 4 hour 47 minutes.
3. Shillong To Nagsankar Temple it is about 297 Km and you will Reach Your Destination From Shillong To Nagsankar Temple about 8 hour 27 minutes.
4. Sivasagar To Nagsankar Temple it is about 274 Km and you will Reach Your Destination From Sivasagar To Nagsankar Temple about 5 hour 50 minutes.
Nagsankar Temple is situated east of Tezpur Town a place called Nagsankar Centre, District: Biswanath Chariali. It was built around 4th Century.
The temple has a large pond by it. Varities of turtles and large fish are in this Pond. Some turtles are believed to be hundreds of year old. The temple campus also has peacock, deer , snakes, Ducks etc.
New Building is Built at Nagsankar Temple. Building is About for Marriage hall and Guest House.
Nearby Places From Nagsankar Temple To:
- Pratapgar Tea Estate (10 kilometer)
- Kaziranga National Park (35 kilometer)
- Samar Dalani (8 kilometer)
- Biswanath Charali (17.4 kilometer)
- Jamugurihat ( 7.8 kilometer)
- Sootea ( 6.2 kilometer)